Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 large eggs
- Adobe seasoning to taste (or salt and pepper)
Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.Place 1 teaspoon of butter on the griddle.Use a cookie cutter to cut out your favorite shape in the center of each piece of bread.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread, including the cutout pieces, with the remaining butter.Place the bread, butter side down on the griddle.
- Break one egg into a small dish. Gently slide it into the hole of one of the bread slices.Dash some Adobe Seasoning or salt and pepper. Cook until the egg is golden on the bottom, a minute or two. Flip and cook the other side, about 1 minute.
- Flip the cutout pieces of toast to cook on the other side until toasted, another minute or so.
- Serve immediately.
I will be giving away one of my flower pins to a lucky commenter, on one of my upcoming blogs. Keep an eye out!