Friday, January 28, 2011

Canadian Pork Roast

I got a 1.5 lb Canadian Pork Roast at Stracks. I only paid $3.63. What a great piece of meat for the price!

I hope everyone is doing well. Feel free to leave a comment, or visit my page here

Ingredients:
1.5-2 lb Pork Roast
Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Garlic powder
Dijon Mustard
Thyme

Directions: 
Heat Oil in saucepan.
Season Pork with Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Thyme.
Put in hot pan, and sear all sides until brown. 
Place in a Pyrex pan sprayed with cooking spray. 
Spread Dijon mustard over the top of roast with a brush.
Dash a little more Thyme, and put in oven at 350 degrees for 1 to 1.5 Hours. 
Use your meat thermometer to check doneness.

This turned out soo tender and juicy. Make sure you wait 10-15 Minutes before cutting into the meat, so the juices redistribute back into the Pork.



Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...