Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For the Little Ones...Homemade Baby food

yum
Just when I thought $0.59 for a jar of Baby food wasn't bad, I saw a whole jar of natural applesauce for $1.29!

This ice tray is ready for the freezer. I did fresh pineapple, applesauce, peas, and mango. I didn't have my carrots cooked, or I would have put those in the mix too.  My "little Oscar" pureed this up real nice.

Once frozen, I can put them in a Ziploc freezer bag and take out what I need. They also won't stick together, being already individually frozen.  I'll just add some meat and pasta, potato, or cereal to this.

I also filled some cleaned baby jars with a banana, apple, mango mixture for the refrigerator. Ready to go!

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder Don't forget to subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...