Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!! Getting a Handle on things?




Andrew surprised me with new handles for our refinished cabinet on New Year's Day.  We painted it some years ago, and I had even forgot it had handles to begin with.

I believe he made these out of Cherry wood, but I may have to get back to you on that one.
This was a drawer the whole time!!

Our newly handled cabinet. Yea!! (Couldn't get a good picture with my camera, but it's Beautiful now!)

With the Holiday's keeping everyone so busy, it's nice to sit down and return to my blog. I hope everyone had a good time on New Year's.  I have lots of great ideas to share with you in 2011.  
Don't forget to come to my page and subscribe to my blog or leave a comment!
Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...