Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Baby Girl's New Tank from mine

My little girl is 9 month's old now. I had this tank that used to fit (who knows how??). It was an XXS.  

You can check out more ideas at my blog here

My XXS Tank from Old Navy
My sister had given my girl this tank, so I used this as my inspiration.
I think she thought I was going to take it away.  Just tak'in a picture baby!
I sewed in the sides, shorted the bottom and cut the top straps and shortened them.  I was going to sew some cute buttons over top the straps, but I haven't gotten to it.

I grabbed a scrap from my husband's cut up t-shirt.  Ran a baste stitch and then gathered it. I then rolled it around into a flower and stitched it on.
Viola! 

If you like this, you may also like: From Plain Jane... to Night out!





Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder Don't forget to subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...