Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Good 'Ole Joann Fabrics! I got this 70% off on Valentine's Clearance! 
My home is Sweet in March, April and May too!

 I better put this back up quick, before I never see it again. Hmm.. I think the Highchair is officially too close to the table. ;)

I'm doing some Decor also in my Little Girl's room. I'm hoping to show you tomorrow! Very inexpensive and Easy.  What more could I want?

So any ideas from you? Decorations for Spring?

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder Don't forget to subscribe to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute! I should go to Joanns too and see I can find some deals. For the spring, I bought a sign that says "Spring" and put it on a table runner on my dining table. They have really cute stuff at Terrysvillage.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...