Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Doll Clip

It came to me in a dream. Ok, actually when I was staring off into space for my very own 5 minutes of me time, I figured it out. Like most baby toys, I prefer them to hook to something.   I'm constantly picking up what she's dropping.  At the grocery store, I like to hook a toy on the cart if it's going to be more than 20 minutes.

I got this little $1 baby doll with blue eyes like My Baby. She loves it.

So, I decided if it was going to travel, it was going with a clip.  I got some ribbon, and sewed it on the back underdress of the doll. What a Super Easy thing to do and worked out great.  Just a suggestion for those in the same situation!
Hope it helps!

Baby's Time waster





Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...