Monday, March 7, 2011

Cardigan a'New

Baby trying to swipe this shirt.
 There are so many awesome things you can do with buttons. I love them...and collect them.  This cardigan has always been a little boring for me. I've had it forever, and I've worn it...twice. wow. So, I tried it out with the yellow buttons.

 I Really like it. Also love Yellow and Gray together, so, of course, I had to do that!  The great thing about changing out buttons, is that you can do it again. No damage done. Even change it with the seasons. I personally am looking forward to spring.
Almost sold this cardigan a few times, and now I'm glad I kept it.

Do you know of any great places that sell buttons?



 So Good Blueberry Bisquick Muffins






  30 Minute Elastic Waist Skirt








Sewright


Blog by Ruth Yoder

3 comments:

  1. What a change! Perfect for Spring! I've seen some cool buttons in antique/thrift stores. Might be fun to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple but drastic change. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...