Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Easy Cinnamon Sugar Cookies

 This makes a nice small batch of cookies.  Just enough for a few people. You can double the recipe, easy peasy, if you want more. I like that I have all the ingredients on hand.  Today it's over 60 degrees! I'm so happy!

Ingredients:
1 Stick of butter
1/2 Cup of Sugar
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup of flour
Cinnamon and sugar for rolling dough.

 Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Measure out flour into a bowl and set aside.
Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar.
Add Vanilla.
Slowly add flour to the butter mixture. 
Mix Well until you have a soft dough.
Scoop up a Tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. 
Roll in some cinnamon and sugar. 
Place on a greased cookie sheet. Unless you have one of those cool Silpat mats...I wish!
Place balls on sheet and press down a bit to flatten.
Bake at 350F degrees for 10-12 Minutes until edges are a golden brown. 
Cool on wire rack. Makes about 25 cookies.
 
 Got a great cookie recipe I should try?  Tell me here.




 Biscuits and Gravy




Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder
Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!
Today's Creative Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing...easy and fast...my kinda cookie. Happy Thursday to you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...