Friday, March 11, 2011

Embroidered Linen and Burlap Sign

 Spring is definitely in the air. The next five days say sunny and at least in the 40's...that's a heat wave for us around Chicago. My tulips in front of my house are already coming up!

 In the spirit of Spring, I did up these Burlap and linen embroidered Spring signs. I stuffed them with some cotton and added a wood leaf button.

 My baby seems kinda aloof to the whole thing.  Quietly reading by the bookcase. Ok. Probably not reading, but definitely paging through ALL of our books.

 You can make your own Spring sign or you can grab one from my shop here.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!  What are you going to do?

Shaker Silverware Tray








Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...