Friday, March 4, 2011

Fix'a Skirt for a $1

 I got a really great deal on buttons at Joann Fabrics. I just couldn't pass them up. Plus I had a 10% off coupon on everything.  They can totally change up anything ordinary. I'll be showing you some of my creations the next few days.


On to the skirt! At Marshall's it pays to look around. I found this skirt for a $1 on clearance. Three of the loops were half off, and it was too big for me.

 I sewed up the loops, and then took in the sides to fit.  I love it! With spring/summer coming, I'll appreciate the lightweight material of this skirt. It's gonna look great with a brown belt too.  For now I'm thinking some gray tights and my brown boots. Ahh..comfort.




Baby Leg Warmers









They now have an Etsy Shop



Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

1 comment:

  1. I so adore those buttons of yours!!! I kind of have a "heart" for sweet buttons.

    Happy weekend....oh and I get my cupcake liners at Micheals or even better yet...the dollar store if you need oodles of them ..like for a garland.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...