Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wedding Gift... Personalized Decorations!


 My friend Missy, pictured here, is painting the R that she traced from the Wooden Name she is making.  Our Friends Mandy and Matt just got married last Saturday. congrats!

 Here's the bag.  Turned out so cute~!

 Next we painted the edges of the letters with acrylic black paint.
 Then we Mod Podged the Scrapbook paper, that we cut out, to the letters. ....

I had a little time, so I did these two letters as well.  I liked them both!

 Close up of the red texture.
 I love how this turned out. It matches their living room. The black is a velour and the red has a nice design to it. Not overbearing. Awesome! Missy packed it in her bag with the personalized R on it.
Sweet!

Congrats Matt and Mandy Reynolds on your Marriage!  As soon as the pictures are up of their wedding on Amy and Jeremiah Photography, I'll let you know!

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...