Friday, October 7, 2011

Toddler Pants for 12-24 Months

I have been looking for leggings for my little girl.  I've seen some cute stuff, but I thought I'd try my hand at it.




I took a pair of her pants that fit well, and folded them in half.  I folded my fabric in half so I had a fold.  I cut around the pants leaving a 1/2" seam allowance.  You need to of the same. 


Right sides together, I sewed the crotch area only, stopping by the leg. I then sewed the hem of the pants.


Turn Pants, so they look like regular pants and pin and sew around from one leg around to the other.  Pretty self explanatory at this point.   

I added pajama elastic to the waist.  I made it 3/4 of the waist of the pants,and stretched it to fit as I sewed.



They turned out so cute!  I love 'em.  They take 15 minutes, which is pretty fast.

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder


Bread Machine Bagels
Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...