Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baked Cheesy Mashed Potatoes

I've been on a potato kick lately.  I wanted hot mashed potatoes for when we were ready to eat, whenever that was.  So I came up with these.  Cheese please.

Ingredients:
6 Potatoes, peeled, boiled and drained
4 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (plus a little extra for the top)
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1 Tsp. Garlic seasoning
1 Tsp. Salt and Pepper
1 Green onion sliced and diced

Directions:
Mash potatoes and add 3 Tbsp butter, and all other ingredients, mix up well.  Put into an 8 x 8 greased pan.  Add the last tbsp of butter and a sprinkle a little more cheese.  I did some mozzarella.  Cover with foil and bake at 375 F for 15 minutes. 

 I hope you like 'em!  Obviously you can add more cheese as you like. 

 Embellished T-shirt with Fabric Flowers

SewrightBlog by Ruth Yoder

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...