Monday, February 13, 2012

Best Pork Chops and Luvs Coupons

I have never had much luck with pork chops.  Usually it turns out all dried out.  Sad.  Especially when you work so hard to make a good meal.  Since my Stuffed Pork Chops, I've grown to like them again.  This recipe uses some of the same ideas.

Ingredients:
2 Pork Chops, at least 1inch thick
3/4 Cup Water
2 Tbps Brown Sugar
2 Tbsps Salt
2 Tbsp Butter
Olive Oil
Garlic Powder
Pepper

Start by making your brine.  Add Pork Chops to water, brown sugar and salt in a container, and cover. Let sit for at least 4 hrs or over night in your fridge. 

Take pork chops out and season with garlic powder and pepper.  Heat olive oil and sear on all sides, about 2-3 mins. 

Heat oven to 450 f degrees with your baking pan in there.  Take pork chops from pan and place on preheated pan.  Bake for 20-30 mins, turning once halfway through.  Check for doneness.

Once you take them out, add a little pat of butter over top and cover loosely until ready to serve.

These were amazingly great, and I even got a compliment.  Means you should try it! 

I'll be making this for Valentine's Dinner I think.  Are you doing anything special? 

Also, for those you who love luvs!  You can sign up for Luvs coupons and possibly win diapers for a year on their site.  Check it out!

If you are on Pinterest, please follow me!  I want to see your stuff!

Serve with..?
Baked Cheesy Mashed Potatoes





Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...