Thursday, February 9, 2012

T-Shirt to Cardigan Simple Tutorial


Pin It I've been checking out Pinterest lately.  So much cool stuff in one place.

I've even found some ideas to add to this one that I just did.  A target T-Shirt into a cardigan.  Talk about comfortable. 

I cut the shirt down the middle in the top layer only. 
I then cut one side of the front at an angle.  The flipped that piece to a to the other side and cut along the same line.

I ironed the front over once, since it doesn't fray and sewed on up.
Super simple.

I have a hard time not wearing this shirt at least 3 times a week now.  I'd better make another one so I can change it up.  Do you have a shirt to transform?


Buffalo Chicken Salad



Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

2 comments:

  1. What a very sweet idea!!!! Who would of thought?
    Sending you oooodles of Valentine's day love your way. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is also notable that during WWI while European soldiers were wearing cooler, comfy, lightweight, cotton undershirts in the humid, hot summer days, that American troops took notice. These duds were nothing like the American wool uniforms soldiers wore. New t shirt styles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...