Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Awesome Sauteed Peppers and Onions

I have the luck of having red, yellow, and green peppers.  I wanted to use them as a side, so I came up with this
Ingredients:
1/2 Cup of each pepper, sliced into strips
1/4 Cup of Onion, sliced into strips
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Dash of Salt
Fresh Ground pepper
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
3 Tbsp Red Wine vinegar

Directions:
Saute the Peppers and onions in olive oil for 7-10 Minutes over medium heat. 
Add seasonings, and stir around for another minute. 
Turn off the heat and add the red wine vinegar. 
That's it, your done.  Serve it up.  I had mine with Sausage and Rice and a slice of bread I toasted on one side with butter, garlic and basil.  Wonderful! 



From Plain Jane to Night out!

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...