Friday, April 6, 2012

Made-over leftovers Lipton Broccoli Rice

Spinach Portabella Mushroom Rice






It's 2 o'clock again and I haven't eaten.  I searched my fridge and sauteed this together.

Leftover Cheddar Broccoli Rice
Fresh Spinach
Sliced Fresh Portabella
Leftover Beans
Shredded Cheese

I put this in a pan with a tiny bit of butter and olive oil, and sauteed it for about 5 minutes.  Turned out really tasty and,who knew, healthy too. 


Another project Andrew recently completed was a Walnut card table.  He designed it with the parameters of his client.  It turned out beautiful.  I didn't even know I wanted a wooden card table until now. 

 He did a dull rub finish.
Corner
Top

It's Good Friday! Enjoy your weekend.



Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...