Friday, April 27, 2012

Things I love...e.l.f. Makeup and Suave Conditioner

Things I love....I recently stumbled upon e.l.f. makeup at Target.  Prices starting at $1 they have some great stuff.  I tried the stick blush, a lipstick and a foundation brush.  Wonderful! I love this company.  They have so many options to try.  They also have a $3 and $5 lines of products.  I just recently got the $1 concealer, which worked great under my eyes and smelled nice too. 

Suave Professionals sleek conditioner. Wow. At $1.78, I like this more than the $6 Loreal Sleek I was using.  I wouldn't even have considered trying it, but at my last haircut, I was told this is better than most things out there, even Matrix.  The lady at Hair Cuttery said they did a recent study/test on shampoos and conditioners.  Pantene (which I was also using) and  Head and Shoulders scored the lowest.  She said that there was floor polish in H & S and Pantene was the worst for leaving a residue on your scalp and hair. What?  I'm not saying that I'm not still going to use it, however I did come out on top money wise as Suave Professionals exceeded my expectations.  I'm a believer. 

If you have a favorite product, please share!  Word of mouth is the best.

Visit me here


Baby Leggings in 5 Minutes or Less


SewrightBlog by Ruth Yoder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...