Friday, July 20, 2012

Zucchini Egg Fritters

 My Mom gave me this recipe, and it is delicious!  A great way to use Zucchini.

Ingredients:
1 Cup Shredded Zucchini
1/4 Cup chopped Onion
2 Large Eggs
Salt and pepper
1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
Cooking spray

Directions:
Coat frying pan with cooking spray. 
Turn on medium heat. 
Stir together all ingredients and add to the hot pan. 
Cook for 3 minutes until it looks stable enough to flip. 
Using your spatula, cut into 4 sections and flip over. 
Cook an additional 2 minutes or until the egg is done. 
Serve. 

I also added a tbsp of mozzarella shredded cheese to my mixture.  This is a very tasty breakfast, or in my case today, brunch. 

I'm roasting a chicken today, one of my favorite things to do...any thoughts on great side dishes?

I was just thinking of these today, as Walmart is having a great sale on blueberries!
Blueberry Cheese Rolls

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

1 comment:

  1. I love zuchinni fritters! And blueberry cheese rolls sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...