Monday, May 5, 2014

T Shirt Ruffle

I had a couple of shirts and pieces that I don't really wear.  
I cut a strip off of the bottom of a skirt, ran a gathering stitch (Just a loose big stitch which on my machine is a 4 length) and leaving the beginning and end loose gathered up the piece.  
I cut my red t-shirt into a scoop neck.  
Then I stitched it on the shirt gathering as I went along.

Made for a nice change to a shirt I was never wearing. So many options.
(Please forgive the bad pics as these were taken on an old phone)

And I know, long time no post! In the meantime, I've worked a lot, sewed A LOT, had another baby!, and am enjoying raising the kids.  I have so many posts that I had been working on, but never completed.  I hope to get some of those finished, as well as some new ones.  Hope everyone is doing well!

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...