- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place paper baking cup in each of 6 regular-size muffin cups, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.
- Stir all ingredients except blueberries just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.