Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reversible Pinafore Shirt for a Toddler

I saw this cute Pinafore dress made for 6-12 month babes.  The lady made the pattern but was using the dress as a shirt for her toddler girl.
I tried it, and it is an easy pattern.  However I do wonder if it printed at 111% instead of 100%.  She said there was an issue with it, and this fits my almost 2 year old perfect, even almost as a dress.  Matched with some cute leggings this thing is super cute.
I used fabric I had on hand.  I think I will make a pattern for a regular top without the pinafore back to save on fabric and extra long stitching. 
You can find the pattern here.

Dinner tonight?
Sweet Potato Latkes




Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'd love for you to link it up to Crafty Cousins!

    http://crafting-cousins.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-i-wore-sunday-week-7.html

    ~Natalie

    Holla! We're your newest followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have this pattern? the link isn't working.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...