Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Butterfly Mobile

Happy Last day of August!
For those going back to school, good luck!
I saw a mobile online similar to this on Prudent Baby.com.   I had leftover scrapbook paper and I found a twig when we went to the beach recently.  I've had the beads since I was a kid.  I grabbed a ribbon out of the scrap box.   A thread and needle and your there.  I really enjoyed making this, and the little one was ecstatic.  It's going in her room. 
She's really been enjoying her tea set that she got from her cousin.  I had to keep her busy while I made this. 

 Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

Please come by my blog and sign up for my emailed posts.  It's located at the top right side of the page.

 Butternut Squash Chicken Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...