Monday, August 1, 2011

Knotted Headband

Finally, my headband
I saw a post on You Seriously Made That!? for a Nautical Headband.  It Seriously took me a half hour to do the knot, and I actually was going to wait for my husband to come home to help me.  I had all but given up, when my eyes finally figured it out.
Supplies
All you need is a headband, thick yarn (rope would be better), a glue gun and some ribbon.  You will probably do better than I did.  Maybe I just needed some coffee?  You can get the step by step over at You Seriously Made That!?'s blog.

I hope everyone is well.  It's been a busy summer!  Please come by and visit my blog page for more recipes and fun stuff!


Kitchen Handsoap Dispenser

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...