Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day Love Shirt Applique tutorial

I've been waiting to do this one for a long time.  My husband drew up the letters.

 I grabbed some scrap fabric and a cute blue shirt.  Andrew used a pencil and drew up the design.
 I cut out my pieces and ironed them onto fusible interfacing. 
 I cut them out and sprayed some Sulky Temp Adhesive Spray on the back, and stuck them on the shirt in the position I wanted them. 
 I sewed each letter on.  Alot of stopping and turning on this one.
 Sewed...
She was so excited, she grabbed this one from me.  I guess that means she approves!
This took about twenty minutes and I really enjoyed it. 

What would you put on your shirt?  and Are you having a Super Bowl party!? 


Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas



Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...