Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flowered Wreath

 It was fun changing up this grass wreath.  I bought it a couple years ago at Joann Fabric on clearance.
 I grabbed some scrapbook paper, wire, buttons, and scissors.
 I cut out some flowers and then some pieces of burlap. I also had to eat some of my favorite chocolate candies! Yum!
 I layered the burlap, paper, and button and put a wire through.  I also twisted up some burlap for a flower.
Added these to my wreath. Easy Peasy. I've seen many different things online, but this I had all the stuff for, which makes for a great project!

I bet you could add these to so many things. Any thoughts?



Grilled Chicken & Pineapple Quesadilla







 From Plain Jane to night out


Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder
Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!



 I'm taking part on:
http://todayscreativeblog.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...