Friday, March 25, 2011

For the little Ones...Embellished Baby Dress / Refinished Stools

 I found these fabric flower buttons recently and just had to get them!
 This dress has always been a bit plain.
 Baby Girl trying to get involved in putting on this button.  Two minutes later, this dress is way cuter!

It has been a very busy week. How about you?
 My husband refinished these stools.  They were broken and plain...unfinished looking wood. He used Antique White Milk paint on the legs, then sanded some off for the Antique effect.
He glued the seats back together, and put on a Walnut Danish Oil.  Turned out very nice! I wish I had taken the before picture so I could've shown you. 
 I hope everyone has a great weekend, and the weather warms up again...I wish!


Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder
Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...