Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Glass Redo Projects

I bought this brown glass (below) many years ago from a thrift shop.  My husband spray painted it red for me.  I love it.  He did do a base coat first which I think was a light brown or something.

What a difference a coat of paint makes!  This is now the coffee pod holder!
 He also painted some of my Ball jars too!  We wrapped newspaper around them and used some painters tape.  He sprayed the inside of the jars.  This one I put rocks in the bottom and then put some Crimson Flowers in it. This way the plant can drain.  I'm doubt putting holes in the bottom of these jars would work out very nicely.

This made a great Mother's day gift!
I hope all you Mother's out there had a great day Sunday!  I know I did!

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

 Buffalo Chicken Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...