Saturday, May 14, 2011

Polish Kielbasa Sausage and Peppers

 Always looking for an easy recipe, I came across this.  My husband had grilled the onions, peppers and mushrooms in foil the day before, so these are the leftovers!

All you do is chop and add some olive oil.  Grill in a pouch of aluminum foil.  I think you could also try this in the oven...but I haven't done that yet. Make sure to close it up so it steams.

Saute up your precooked sausage and add your steamed onions, peppers and mushrooms. I really like the texture of these vegetables.

Coming this next week, I have recipes for a Thai Peanut pasta and some Creamed Spinach as well as some Shirt Refashions.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Quite a weather change we've had lately.  Back to jackets. What are you doing?


Roasted Potato Salad..BEST EVER!


Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...