Friday, May 6, 2011

Grilled Avocado Burger + Gift tutorial for Mother's Day

 So, has anyone ever heard of avocado actually grilled inside the burger? I hadn't.  My husband just came up with these. They are awesome. I didn't put the burger down the whole dinner. Bad manners, I know. But I didn't notice till the end! oops.

Ingredients:
1lb. Ground beef
1 Avocado half, diced
Small Orange Pepper, diced; red and yellow will do good as well.
Adobe Seasoning to taste
2 Tbsp. Bourbon
2 Slices Chipotle Cheese

Mix all except the cheese.  Grill and top with the cheese. yum!

Tomorrow is our 6th Wedding Anniversary! I'm very excited!  I'm going to make Whoopie Pie's for our dessert.  We'll see if I can bake these up right!

I'll post the recipe next week.  What are you doing this weekend?  Plans for Mother's Day?

 I hot glued a ribbon to a clip.  Then glued that onto this mason jar.  Added a card in the clasp and some flowers.  Turned out pretty cute!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there! You deserve something really special!!  Thanks again to Beth S. who hooked me up with a bunch of these mason jars!  I'll post what I did to some of the others soon!

Sewright Blog by Ruth Yoder

Don't forget to subscribe to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...